Week 11

(19/04/2021 - 23/04/2021)

Activity :

1. FYP2 Briefing : Project Presentation & Demonstration / Defense
2. Discuss Survey Question with Supervisor

Objective :

1. To participate in the FYP2 Briefing
2. To discuss with Supervisor the survey question


Content / Procedure :

FYP2 Briefing : Project Presentation & Demonstration / Defense

This week, FYP students have to attend FYP Briefing on Project Presentation & Demonstration / Defense. The speaker is Sir Mohamad Syaiful Osman



Discuss Survey Question with Supervisor

After complete creating survey question. I sent the link to my supervisor. She asks to reduce some repeat questions.

 



Conclusion :

This week, I am able to discuss with my supervisor which topic can be used for the survey questions. From the comment by my Supervisor, I will update on next week.

Comments